The Rocket range of Track Lights from Illuma is an essential range of compact spotlights for mains operated PAR halogen reflector lamps. They are specifically designed for universal applications. Available with the normal lamp version and with the cone lamps, this series of Spotlights is for the 1-circuit track. As to the usage, the Illuma Rocket is ideal for highlighting and general lighting in retail, commercial and domestic applications, particularly where unobtrusive miniature fittings are required.
Read more about the general features of this range of Illuma Rocket Track Lights, some technical data, the materials used for its construction, and the available models (T325WH, T326WH, T327WH and T328WH)- buy online the Illuma Rocket Spotlights via Sparksdirect – the best price online!
Illuma Rocket Spot Lights – 1-circuit track lights – Features
- The cone versions conceal the lamp and reduce the glare.
- Accepts a variety of lamp type and wattages.
- Operate directly off the mains supply without the need for a transformer.
- Superior beam control through lamp selection.
- Rocket Spotlight with Cone, PAR20 1-Circuit Track Adaptor.
- The Rocket range of stem spotlights accommodates PAR halogen lamps, as well as R60/R63 and R80 reflector lamps.
- The PAR halogen lamps provide a similar quality of light and sparkle to low-voltage lamps but operate directly off the mains supply without the need of a transformer.
- Standard track version for Illuma 1-circuit track; surface mounting version.
- Other track versions can be made to order: for use with certain types of Concord, Global and Thorn 1-circuit track (order T325/G1 etc); for Global 3-circuit track (order T325/G3 etc). White, black or silver-grey finish.
- F-marked: suitable for direct mounting on flammable surfaces. Guaranteed for five years.
- Easy installation and removal from track.
- The adaptor locks the spotlight positively to the track.
- Surface spotlights are pre-wired to a 10A terminal block.
- Comprehensive instructions.
- High-intensity light output lamp.
Illuma Rocket Spotlights – Technical Data
- Cut out diameter: 0 mm.
- IP Rating: IP20.
- Weight: 0.24kg.
- Input Voltage: 240V.
- Dimming: Suitable for use with standard dimmers, dimmable track lights.
- More technical data:
– Illuma Rocket Spotlight PAR30 Mains Track Spot – Illuma T325 and Illuma T328, download the pdf file;
– Illuma Rocket Spotlight R80/PAR20 Mains – Illuma T326 and Illuma T327, download the pdf file;
Rocket Track Lights from Illuma – Materials Body and Housing
- T328 / T327: Aluminium / polycarbonate.
- T325 / T326: Steel / polycarbonate.
- Finish: WH (White), SG (Silver Grey), BL (Black).
- Lampholder: Ceramic.
- Track Adaptor: Moulded Polycarbonate.
- Finish: Powder Coated.
- Lamp Type: PAR30 R60 / R63 R80 PAR20.
- Lamp Holder: E27.
Illuma Rocket TrackLights – Models available
- PAR30 Mains (with no transformer required): T325(rocket, 100W max, 1-circuit track adaptor, 0.2kg); T328(100W max, rocket spotlight with cone, 1-circuit adaptor, 0.3kg);
- Mains(with no transformer required): T326(rocket available with R60 / R63 / R80 and PAR20; 1-circuit track adaptor, 0.3kg), T327(available with R60 / R63 / PAR20; rocket spotlight with cone, 1-circuit track adaptor, 0.2kg)
- Lighting solutions from Illuma: the Lumaseal range, IP65 semi-flush round lights;
- Interior downlight, shallow-depth classic, the Project 95 range from Illuma, PAR16 and MR16;
- Illuma Proseal IP65 diecast aluminium downlights, ideal for wet and humid environments;